Believe it or not

Wallie

Registered
When I thought I have seen everything. This happened in Puerto Rico this past weekend. This guys used to work in bikes got killed he was only 22 years old. His family decides to viewing with him ridding the motorcycle here are some pics. RIP This not a Joke it was for real.
link:
» Primerahora.com - Edición Impresa

moto-1.jpg

moto-2.jpg

moto-3.jpg

moto-4.jpg

I never seen omething like. This only happend in Puerto Rico

WALLIE!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE how have you been?

I was not even going to log on tonight, but then I saw you were on the board. Long time, no post, Bro.

One of my all time favorite Orgsters, good to see you again.

I truly Hope all is well with you these days.

Sorry to stray off subject, Yes that is creepy and the silence of the Vid is disturbing too!

Thanks Wallie, you just made my day a little brighter. :beerchug:
Bubba

Hmmm....don't know what to think of that.....cool, but strange, very strange.....yeah, just no words I can think of to describe it. ???

that is awesome.....

our modern culture has way too many hang-ups about death, funerals and what is proper and what is not.

i think a person should be remembered as they were, how they lived and enjoyed life.

after all, should we not be celebrating a person escape from this earth, and thier joyous journey to heaven, or whatever afterlife you believe in.

WALLIE!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE how have you been?

I was not even going to log on tonight, but then I saw you were on the board. Long time, no post, Bro.

One of my all time favorite Orgsters, good to see you again.

I truly Hope all is well with you these days.

Sorry to stray off subject, Yes that is creepy and the silence of the Vid is disturbing too!

Thanks Wallie, you just made my day a little brighter. :beerchug:
Bubba

Hello Bubba,
Good to hear from you too. I'm back, It's been a long time I know I missed you guys. I'm doing lots off stuff sense I got lay off last July 31st 2009. Let me tell you thing are king of hard here in Orlando but I know that God have been taking care of me and my family. Also for the last 8 months I have been planting a Church w/ my wife here in Orlando and thing are doing just fine. I’m glad to be back. Gob Bless everybody :thumbsup:

that is awesome.....

our modern culture has way too many hang-ups about death, funerals and what is proper and what is not.

i think a person should be remembered as they were, how they lived and enjoyed life.

after all, should we not be celebrating a person escape from this earth, and thier joyous journey to heaven, or whatever afterlife you believe in.

+1 :please: I don't have to like it or understand, if that was his wish that is all that matters.

That's about bizarre, right there.

Well, to each their own, I suppose.

Good to see you posting again, Wallie! Now, about your material...:rofl:

:beerchug:

That's about bizarre, right there.

Well, to each their own, I suppose.

Good to see you posting again, Wallie! Now, about your material...:rofl:

:beerchug:

Hi Scar!
Good to see you posting, too!
You were on of the first Peeps that I remember also.
Bubba

Nothing to see here! Ha!

Back