Being that the elections are coming

Being that the elections are coming - I was curious.

• Democrat

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(mofuggahere @ Nov. 02 2006,14:30) What about independents??? Ross Perot was our savior, unfortunately he chose an idiot for his running mate.
Amen too that!! I wish he would have got in office, I think he really wanted to do what was best for the country.

(warwgn @ Nov. 03 2006,17:16)
(mofuggahere @ Nov. 02 2006,14:30) What about independents??? Ross Perot was our savior, unfortunately he chose an idiot for his running mate.
Amen too that!! I wish he would have got in office, I think he really wanted to do what was best for the country.
I agree also.

I will vote for the first cantidate that openly admits he's going to do something wrong eventually.

Hi guys

we have Tony Blair. over here, but you can have him if you want.

WE DON'T

Cheers
Martin

(Revlis @ Nov. 02 2006,09:21) Both Parties are destroying the Nation. Voting Party Line instead of what is right for fear of loosing a seat or nomination.

It's pathetic and sad to align yourself with a political party. It's like suddenly half your brain shuts down one way or another.

Both parties and their influence need to be removed before they briong down the country more than they allready have. Spheres of influence and power are all these animals look after. Just a juicy bone, they don't give a rats ass about anything else.

Sad but True.
Ditto.

I like the libertarians but they are so ineffective.

--Wag--

I'll have to agree with Mr. Brown's posts. I vote for the best candidate in my eyes.  I am not a Democrat even though my diehard Republican co-workers insists that I am.  I voted for Reagan and strongly considered Perot.  And even think that Jeb may have potential unlike his brother.  I get very irritated with votes along party lines.  It's amazing how so many people in one group think the same way. j/k

P.S. I didn't vote in the poll.

it seems strange how everyone I know is for the GOP and 76% on here are for GOP, yet the Dems swept up? Makes me wonder how accurate the voting process really is, do our votes really mean anything??

I think they should vote to office on the net just like this poll was done in real time so we can see what is going on as it happens.

Well the line is drawn now. The republicans lost the house and the senate. Bush's power will be drastically reduced. I for one am happy. Now its time for the democrats to prove they can do better. Unfortunately after the last few years, I believe all politicians are criminals no matter what party, I hope they prove me wrong.

(warwgn @ Nov. 08 2006,13:36) it seems strange how everyone I know is for the GOP and 76% on here are for GOP, yet the Dems swept up? Makes me wonder how accurate the voting process really is, do our votes really mean anything??

I think they should vote to office on the net just like this poll was done in real time so we can see what is going on as it happens.
I've been on four motorcycle forums and every one of them has had a definite conservative flavor to them. Must be a sportbike or motorcycle thing. And Chris, as far as the Democrats doing better; with the quagmire we're in now, there's really no other direction to go, is there? tounge.gif

Republican and I vote along party lines because the Democrats have jacked up my once grate sate of California.

Republican and I vote along party lines because the Democrats have jacked up my once grate sate of California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back