Being checked out

karnage

Registered
I went for a little ride to a burger place while at work to grab some lunch and just to get out of the plant and enjoy the weather some.A bunch of harley guys there were checking out the Busa.Funny how many looks you get with these bikes.

lol

I met some new people tonight, one rode a Harley and the other a CBR. I gave the Harley rider a lot of crap and she gave it right back to me. Then we went on a little ride and had a good time. All in fun.

She had a nice bike, even though it was slooooooow :laugh:

Yeah slow.I just chuckled some when they saw the speedo and they did a double look.Its all about the riding.:beerchug:

I have several buddies who ride HD's and thay have all given me crap AND then turned around an asked me if they can ride it. Not a chance in hell.

It's a mixed bag of responses, here.

The H-D guys mostly won't even look at the sport bikes (which is fine by us), but we do get the older guys, especially Italians, telling us how much they like our Busas. One said, "Eet loooks like a rock-et-sheep!"

I did have one H-D guy say, "I reckon it must take massive balls to ride one of those things!" I replied, "I feel the same way about Harleys..." :whistle:

My Dad rides with the Blue Knights, and I go to the meetings and all the rides. A lot of them will give me a friendly heckle here, and there, but then my Dad told them how much horsepower they have, and how fast they are........now it's all questions.

P.S. I think I've been riding with them too much....cause now I want a Harley Street Bob, or a Fat Bob. My Pop keeps saying "trade yours in, and you can get 1". Then I say "I want 1...but not that bad !!" :laugh:

It's a mixed bag of responses, here.

The H-D guys mostly won't even look at the sport bikes (which is fine by us), but we do get the older guys, especially Italians, telling us how much they like our Busas. One said, "Eet loooks like a rock-et-sheep!"

I did have one H-D guy say, "I reckon it must take massive balls to ride one of those things!" I replied, "I feel the same way about Harleys..." :whistle:

Stop with your attacks against "american riders"!!!
:rofl:

I have never had a bad experience with any Harley riders. I ALWAYS wave to them first and almost always get a wave back. If I don't get a wave back, I assume they just didnt see me or saw at the last minute and didnt have time to wave.

Our buddy here on the oRg thinks it looks like a turd.

Oops! Mea culpa, mea culpa...

Anyway, H-D riders don't wave to us, but I honestly don't care. - I'd rather concentrate on what the idiot cager in front of me is doing.

They are scard Sh!tless, if they take one hand off the handlebars to wave back they might send "Rolling Thunder" into a death wobble~! :rofl:

My wife followed me to the local bike shop and said everyone in cars and other bikes were checking out the busa. I have and love my Harley too. Like having a 4X4 and a vette. The speed and acceleration are incredible!

Back