Before People go crazy about the 08 threads

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Everyone,
I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the threads have been moved (not deleted - moved) on request. The threads were filling with post ho'ing in lieu of information not yet released anyway... before you guys go crazy, the threads were moved because of potential backlash - I will explain more when more info becomes available. This is not a "cheap trick" - it is not meant to frustrate you - so please bear with us on this one.

ALSO -
if you happened to have copied any information from the thread please refrain from posting it until further notice...

Again, I apologize, I just ask you guys to trust us on this one - please.

If you want to flame me, feel free.

Thank you all - MCM

SHOCKED.gif

It's too late, we've already panicked.

cat-shock.jpg

not even your wife can save you this time!!!
guns.gif
guns.gif

always given in to the man....
bluegrab.gif

grow a backbone!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

ok, i'm done... I'll see what happens tomorrow. Maybe a new dawn will bring the truth...

down with hayabusa-gate!
brave.gif

guns.gif

I'm sure Suzuki's watchdogs are on the hunt for how the pic leaked out and are probly pursuing every avenue. Especially Busa oriented sites.

(GMbusa @ Jun. 27 2007,15:59) I'm sure Suzuki's watchdogs are on the hunt for how the pic leaked out and are probly pursuing every avenue.  Especially Busa oriented sites.
they don't give a crud what the few hayabusa guys are doing or not doing... hayabusa's are what percent of their annual suszuki sales?  
ices_rofl.gif

a funny story I did a project for a company that owns several bike lines and a scooter line... guess what the big boss says in a meeting... "i don't care about those... it's the scooters that bring in the money!"

(Commuta_Busa @ Jun. 27 2007,20:04)
(GMbusa @ Jun. 27 2007,15:59) I'm sure Suzuki's watchdogs are on the hunt for how the pic leaked out and are probly pursuing every avenue. Especially Busa oriented sites.
they don't give a crud what the few hayabusa guys are doing or not doing... hayabusa's are what percent of their annual suszuki sales?
ices_rofl.gif

a funny story I did a project for a company that owns several bike lines and a scooter line... guess what the big boss says in a meeting... "i don't care about those... it's the scooters that bring in the money!"
+1000
That's where the money is.

Back