Before it gets busy.....

S-R Racing

Registered
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and to all our service men/women who are away from thier loved ones a huge THANK YOU for your sacrifices & commintment.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Please know you are respected, loved and sorely missed. While being safe is not always an option,take care as best you can:please: I hope and pray that everyone has safe trips during your travels:thumbsup: Merry Christmas :cheerleader:

From John,Kristine,Sarah,Rachael,& Stephanie:santa:

+100!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well John! Hope you guy's have a good one! :beerchug:

I hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas! I also want to wish our service men/women a Merry Christmas and we are all thinking of you and hoping you can come home soon!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and to all our service men/women who are away from thier loved ones a huge THANK YOU for your sacrifices & commintment.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Please know you are respected, loved and sorely missed. While being safe is not always an option,take care as best you can:please: I hope and pray that everyone has safe trips during your travels:thumbsup: Merry Christmas :cheerleader:

+1000... very well said, and I wish the same to everyone here...

Have A Happy, Healthy, Safe Holiday Season!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank everybody:beerchug: This year for me has already been filled with a huge Christmas gift, more on that Sunday nite.....

Merry X-Mas John , Good luck with Sarah. It was nice talking with you again Bro. Holler @ me Sunday , Looks like I might be working again.:bowdown:

Back