BEET JAPAN NEW NASSERT-R T2

LE'05BUSA

BAMF
Donating Member
Registered
I am gauging interest among board members in HIGH-END full titanium (header, midpipes, muffler/s) aerospace quality seamless DOM tubing exhaust systems. I AM NOT talking about stainless header/titanium canister systems, only 100% Ti like TooBee/TiForce, R's Gear, SP Tadao, Over Racing/Sato, Yamamoto Racing/Spec-A, etc. The system that <a href=http://www.beet.co.jp/suzuki/gsx1300r_h.html>BEET</a> offers in Japan weighs only 6.7 kg. (14.75 lbs.) for a full 4-2-1-2 system. It uses a 38.1 mm (1.5") headpipe that steps up to 42.7 mm (1.68") with a tailpipe diameter of 50.8 mm (2") into two 110 mm (4.3") diameter mufflers in your choice of carbon, titanium, or colored titanium. I can tell you from personal experience of owning a BEET system for my GSX-R1100, that they are of the HIGHEST quality...every system looks like a work of art. I am considering importing a few sets of these and I figured I'd check and see if any board members were interested. I will tell you right now that these systems are NOT CHEAP but in my opinion are worth the asking price if you have the money to spend. Depending on how many I bring in, the cost would be in the range of $1700-$1800 USD for a full 4-2-1-2 system. List price in Japan is ¥231,000  ($2093.00 @ today's ¥110.33 = $1 rate) including tax. I have probably scared off about 95% of you with those last two sentences, but if any of you are still interested, I have attached dyno info and photos of the system and the muffler options. Keep in mind that this dyno sheet is corrected to the DIN factor and that the bike is totally stock (no BMC filter, no box mod, no pair mod, no Yosh EMS or Power Commander, etc.) other than the exhaust.

gsx13r-nnr1.jpg

gsx13r-nnr2.jpg

titan.jpg

titanblue.jpg

titangreen.jpg

<!--EDIT|zukracer
Reason for Edit: "fix photo spacing"|1126893050 -->

hayabusa.gif

We have been importing from Beet for years and they carry some of the best products available! If you guys want the best of the best then this is a perfect deal.

140 NM (Newton-Metres) = 103.25 LB-FT
1 LB-FT = 1.356 NM

The horsepower numbers are DIN/PS (Pferdestärke) of which 1 DIN/PS = 0.9863 BHP

<big>SO</big>,

175.31 DIN HP = 172.90 BHP with BEET exhaust
164.13 DIN HP = 161.88 BHP stock

<!--EDIT|LE'05BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126832297 -->

I may bite on this bait, getting ready to buy HMF duals because I like the look. Where is the map going to come from...is there one out there? Who is going to handle warranty issues? PM me....

<!--EDIT|moondog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126885354 -->

Back