been writing

mrninja9

Banned
ok my freind told me the other night start writing things down so i have been i have a few blogs i did through myspace and yeah so here is one i just wrote please let me know what you guys think

sad but true

i mean as the crisp air of you leaving takes my breath away
i know when your gone it will have to pay
all of the mistakes i have made
i screwed up i should have been there
when you need me i just cant believe you left cause that retard is willing to pay
you left my life
you where my world now it is a crumb on the floor
that uck will eventually die then you will be left with no one at your side
thats all i want is with me
but you just had to ****** flee
i am on my knees begging,pleading with you
please dont leave
my heart grows colder as the days go by
it is shutting down cause you want to run and hide
i cant believe your leaving me my heart is racing i cant breath i dont know why
just please go just hurry and say your good bye

Now get the F out my house B**** !

It just mooooooved me!

thanks hahah i just like to get opinions otherwise i will quit writing stuff down check out my myspace.com/mrninja9 there are alot more messed up ones there

No too shabby! Just make sure you don't use the word purple, nothing rhymes with it!
only a playa can rhyme on a dime servin up purple, cause snap ratta tat tat is on the attack shooting it back making your words hirple only to take your girl and treat the curple.  
deadhorse.gif

BTW - To truly embrace poetry IMO you need to stop worrying about what other people think. It's cool to share but their opinions should be meaningless to you. Do you like every movie you see? Most likely no, but that does not mean it did not have a good story line or director... it only means you did not share the commen goals/ideas being expressed. I for one... think your on the right track so kudos.

clap.gif

thansk guys hahah and purple is not in my mind frame i can post the others cause yeah little to wait i can edit them

Back