Been hectic here how bout you

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Guys I am here to tell ya that when it rains it pours.. Between work and this site, kids birthday parties, mowing the yard, building a new house, and this shirt project I thought I had enough to work on. Naturally I was wrong and last night I was sitting here working on the site and my hotwater tank exploded...... WOW 50 gallons of really hot water everywhere, lets add just a little sediment in the tank just to make it sticky.. I spent all last night and today cleaning, ripping out flooring and sheet rock and reinstalling a new tank its been hectic, I need a great big beer maybe two.. You know what though, I count my blessings that neither one of my kids or my wife was home, No burns, no injuries, no deaths. If the worst thing that happens to me is that I have to clean up a mess, and spend a little money then so be it.. There are a lot of people that can't even afford a house to put the hotwater tank in... or even a new hotwater tank to replace the old one..

PS The Busa is OK no damages there either, I know that you were all really concerned about the bike..

Captain

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Glad to hear that everyone and everything is ok. If there is anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.

Haaahahha volunteer Narcissus huh that was funny....

Sounds like a insurance claim!
aktion035.gif

Because I am building a new house I will not claim this little incident on insurance, Oklahoma is getting hit really hard right now with insurance because of all the storms here in recent years, as a matter of fact many major insurance carriers will not take on new houses because of that. I did all the work myself so the cost was minimal and in the long run I will do much better.

cap, if you need any help with anything just ask and dont be affraid to ask. Ill help with just about anything you might need.

Just ask

Josh
ernaehrung004.gif

i am going nuts with work the Busa (major mods) and the double graduation party which is July 5th. it will be great when some of this is complete.

Back