Been busy with mods

Nice job. The blue frame sliders go really well with the blue windshield. I am going to do an undertail on mine in the next few weeks. Hope it turns out as good as yours.

Looks excellent. Great job on the mods.
cool.gif

Yea! Thanks windscreen looks sharpe great job on the mods

Thanks for the compliments. My latest decision is to put the grab rail on with the hump (hump mod). What do you think?

hyyaqt, Got My parts and they look pretty good. Can't beat the price anyway and the paint is pretty close. What did You use to mount the hugger? Did You use rivets and If so how many? Thanks for the help.

Actually, I just used a self-tapping screw on each side in the little flat spot of the hugger. There was just enough room to get my cordless Dewalt in there and screw it in.

Hyyaqt bike looks real good..Thunder Heres a pic of my hugger from 231973bikes off ebay same hugger little lower price..I did have to repaint tho as his busa copper not even close..But the fit and fast shipping is real good..Also used self tapping scews..

one_star_finished_busa_016.jpg

Thanx for the tips guys, got most of it on today just need to do the signal integrator. Those huggers arn't anything to get excited about but the price is right. fit on mine is about the same.

Back