Been awhile but I'm back

I took some time off for awhile but I'm back.. Bought me a good used Beemer for a decent price last week. I wish I would have waited now Timmyducks wrecked Busa looks like a real good buy, I'm sure it woun't last long.. But thats just me when I want I buy. I will be going to Busa bash with GSXcite and GSXtacy can't wait to see you all there.

Acouple pics of the Beemer. You all be nice now don't flame me too bad for buying a BMW. Its just till things get alittle better around here. Then we'll add a Busa to the stable again. You all be cool and ride safe.

Oh buy the way Hal (GSXcite) you let me ride your Busa and I promise I'll keep my eyes forward and NO off riding will happen. LOL

Be Cool     Doyle
OK Doyle, you can ride my little baby. I did forget to mention however, in addition to no offroading I must also request no lawn mowing as well. LOL can't wait till April. Ita going to be a blast!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks Hal I can't wait either.. Should be a blast.. Keep Chris in line this weekend.. Later Doyle

Hey Rick how are you and the wife doing? And the busa any updates or new mods? I sure do miss her hope alls well.. Email or post a pic would love to see her. (the Busa) LOL
Doing great down here.  

Let's see if I can remember most of it:
New set of Pilot Powers
Corbin Seat
Garmin 276C GPS
HID headlight conversion
Woodcraft stator cover
Replaced Right Fairing
No-Drill Sliders
Mirror Spacers
added 3500 miles

Waiting to be installed:
Scorpio Alarm
Raptor Shift light
HEL Lines
HH Pads
Grip Heaters

For long rides:
Touring windscreen
Givi Hard bag mount kit still need to test fit and get some bags

I went to the strip with it and ran a 10:55 @ 138 with an easy launch. First time on strip with a bike. I've been doing demos on it in MSF classes and riding it when I get a chance.

I need to get a better picture of it but... here is one

5.jpg

Tell Mary we said Hi!

Thanks for the big welcome back from all, Gave me a great big smile on my face.

Rick the Busa is looking as good as always, Keep up the good work..

Doyle

welcome back doyle. Can't wait to ride with ya again. I hear you're heading out east in april. Hope to see ya out there.
cool.gif

Back