Been awhile but I'm back

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
I took some time off for awhile but I'm back.. Bought me a good used Beemer for a decent price last week. I wish I would have waited now Timmyducks wrecked Busa looks like a real good buy, I'm sure it woun't last long.. But thats just me when I want I buy. I will be going to Busa bash with GSXcite and GSXtacy can't wait to see you all there.

Acouple pics of the Beemer. You all be nice now don't flame me too bad for buying a BMW. Its just till things get alittle better around here. Then we'll add a Busa to the stable again. You all be cool and ride safe.

Oh buy the way Hal (GSXcite) you let me ride your Busa and I promise I'll keep my eyes forward and NO off riding will happen. LOL

Be Cool Doyle

BMW_K100rs.jpg_002.jpg

that Beemer's got a serious "cop bike" look to it....bet you get a lot of cars slowing up when they see ya' coming!!

It has definitely been awhile! Glad you're back and on 2 wheels!

Glad to hear from you! I was wondering how things were going. Cool beemer! Glad to see you back in the saddle!

Hey Rick how are you and the wife doing? And the busa any updates or new mods? I sure do miss her hope alls well.. Email or post a pic would love to see her. (the Busa) LOL

Back