this very informative site~ Now I finally sold my truck and just
went down to the local stealership and put my deposit down
on the new '04 SE~ I know a lot of you old skool Busa riders
are not to keen on the SE color, but for me it was love at first
sight! Red and Black just happens to be my favorite color
combination... not to mention that I'm a die hard Bucs fan and
these are their colors, well with some Pewter thrown in the mix~
Now I just have to wait for them to arrive at the stealership
and I'll soon be wearing the Hayabusa poop eating  grin!!  
Who says mid-life has to be a crisis!?!?!
biggrin.gif

cool ,mind if i ask what they hit you for on the se?also did ya try to trade in the katana?

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077928596 -->

No such thing as old school. Color is what you like. Look at mine.
biggrin.gif
Color will stand out very nice.

cool ,mind if i ask what they hit you for on the se?also did ya try to trade in the katana?
No, I didn't try to trade the Kat~ I'm keeping it for the Mrs.~
Not many of the stealerships wanna deal on the SE because
"it's a very limited edition and we are only getting one (or two)
so I'm sure we'll get our price."~ Luckily I did find one willing
to deal a little and got it for 12k, w/ext. warranty, TT&T,
OTD, cash~ So after doing the math... he gave me the bike
for 10,100.~

I think that the 04 LE is prolly my all time favorite....

Thanks ya'll... the waiting is definitaly the hardest part~ I'll be outta town, more then likely, when it comes in~ So , I probably won't have it in my garage until April (when I get back from vacation)~ I'll definitly post up some pics~ May be a little while before my accountant (aka; the wife) let's the moding begin though....  
cool.gif

Hey Joker, PM me when it gets here man, we can ride out to the lot and stand around and admire the Busa's for awhile... then we can ride down to Gandy, stop and admire the Busa's some more... Then over to Ybor, same deal.

Seriously though get in touch, I am over in the Westchase area of Tampa, so I am not too far away....allways looking for slightly "less" crazy riders to ride with. So far Raiderdm has been a good riding buddie but I just keep not having time. Anyhoo, give me a shout, and we can get together with Raider and head out to San Antonio and do some riding...

Congrats on the Red Busa... That Red is going to scrw up a lot of folks... They wont know what the hell it is... Looks pretty cool...

Rev

Will definatly hook up with ya, Rev, when I get her home~ Took a ride out to San Antonio this afternoon~ Stopped and got a bite at this really good messican food joint~ Just got back and me belly's still pretty tight~ Can't get enough of that stuff~
biggrin.gif

Congrats..... I don't think I'd have the willpower to wait!! Look forward to pics of the red bike "live and in color"!!!
TBone

Back