Been a while, now bigger power/more upgrades.

Sorry that was PFM , here is a link to try , http://www.west-performance.com/services/pfm-brakes/
Beringer , a link to give you an idea , https://www.lemickracing.com/shop/road-racing/brakes/calipers/fron
Anything AP Lockheed would be awesome , but also narrow band so you will need rotors . Link , https://www.apracing.com/products/motorcycle/brake_calipers.aspx , but can't see any axial 6 piston billet 'old school ' .
Ohlins latest TTX36 series is listed for Gen 2 , and the SU406 is the Gen 1 top shock , but they are close to same length and both ride height adjustable .
The only problem if any in the later TTX36 on GEN 1 , maybe with the shock fouling against something , so you will have to check . I have both of these model shock in my spares , so could take a measurement for you , if you like , but off memory , 5 mm difference in length . There is a lot of Ohlins sellers , some sponsers here could help I bet , so I will let you work out your choice etc. .
Always for best deal , as we all know , is to really have a thorough search , worldwide even for best $ deals .

Thanks! Lots of info. I prefer not to be forced to use their rotors as I’ve had to do that on my Supra. There are more choices than I figured would be available. That’s a plus.

The shock my friend has is an Ohlins S46PR1C2LS also attached. That’s what I’d like.

Can’t recommend this seller enough. Have bought several items from them and no complaints. They seems to be parting out a turbo busa and has some nice parts for sale right now.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/302910215369

Thankyou very much. The Brembo fronts list require rotors too? It doesn’t specify. They make rears too? I’d have to match the fronts as well. Does that seller have an account here so I could contact him? I don’t have an eBay account.

Thankyou so much for the responses. Really appreciate it! ✌

There are a few caliper options for your axial mount . Mike Parris Heuberger a fellow big hp turbo Gen 1 builder / rider , I know recommends Beringer 6 piston calipers which bolt up to your fork , along with their pump etc. , you may not need to change out your stock rotors , but I am unsure of this , I think Mike may chime in on more info for you . PVM do a narrow band caliper in 6 piston also , but you will need their matching rotors to complete that setup . Another choice ,
( though look more front end busy to some ) , is Brembo radials with adapters bolted to your axial fork . Ali123 has this setup happening for his big hp turbo , and you can keep the stock rotor with this .
Good hunting mate .
Hi upgradedbusa. I am Mike I Use the Beringer brakes. they are not cheep but for the $ they are the best. You do not have to use there rotors I use the ones by Driven. They have fronts and rear I use there super light 2 piston rear and a custom rear rotor. Frank at Powerhouse can get a lot more than he shows on his website 631-491-6767. my # 508-496-5680 EST.

Hi upgradedbusa. I am Mike I Use the Beringer brakes. they are not cheep but for the $ they are the best. You do not have to use there rotors I use the ones by Driven. They have fronts and rear I use there super light 2 piston rear and a custom rear rotor. Frank at Powerhouse can get a lot more than he shows on his website 631-491-6767. my # 508-496-5680 EST.
Do you have any pictures? Of the install

Thanks! Lots of info. I prefer not to be forced to use their rotors as I’ve had to do that on my Supra. There are more choices than I figured would be available. That’s a plus.

The shock my friend has is an Ohlins S46PR1C2LS also attached. That’s what I’d like.

Thankyou very much. The Brembo fronts list require rotors too? It doesn’t specify. They make rears too? I’d have to match the fronts as well. Does that seller have an account here so I could contact him? I don’t have an eBay account.

Thankyou so much for the responses. Really appreciate it! ✌
Not sure what all you’ll need to complete the brake setup, because I don’t have a gen1 bike. They don’t have an account on the .org. I simply found them while looking for parts for my gen2.

Not sure what all you’ll need to complete the brake setup, because I don’t have a gen1 bike. They don’t have an account on the .org. I simply found them while looking for parts for my gen2.

Ohlins you mean?

There is a kit available from JFM. I’m looking at other options as well.

Toad I swear I am going to start using the word Spares in every day conversation just cause it sounds so COOL every time it happens to pop up so often. Upgradedbusa the bike is great but we need to get rid of those stock pipes with all that power trying to get out. Get with me I have set of Two Brothers pipes that make good power if you are interested.

Toad I swear I am going to start using the word Spares in every day conversation just cause it sounds so COOL every time it happens to pop up so often. Upgradedbusa the bike is great but we need to get rid of those stock pipes with all that power trying to get out. Get with me I have set of Two Brothers pipes that make good power if you are interested.

Maybe you didn’t look closely but I have custom 2.5” dual stainless v banded pipes to the OEM drilled out baffles in the cans. Bike makes just under 6 with them. (Could make more if I pushed it) I didn’t leave OEM cans on because I was short of cash, I put them on because I wanted my bike low-key. This is my second set of new OEM Ken’s. I am pretty OCD with my bike.

Maybe I could pick up more power if I took them off and changed them but I think my power will suffice, for now. lol

Thanks for the offer anyway though. ✌

Maybe you didn’t look closely but I have custom 2.5” dual stainless v banded pipes to the OEM drilled out baffles in the cans. Bike makes just under 6 with them. (Could make more if I pushed it) I didn’t leave OEM cans on because I was short of cash, I put them on because I wanted my bike low-key. This is my second set of new OEM Ken’s. I am pretty OCD with my bike.

Maybe I could pick up more power if I took them off and changed them but I think my power will suffice, for now. lol

Thanks for the offer anyway though. ✌
Saw the custom pipes was wondering what stock mufflers were about. Happy stalking then; so Nastee!

Purchased a new mod as this was next on my list. Should be here next week.

3A1B1026-1542-4EB2-80C6-0E727ED40931.jpeg

Back