Been 4 years without a bike.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
It's been 4 years without a bike of my own since my accident. I've been fine without one but in the last few weeks that longing for a bike has returned out of nowhere. Ah crap. Just what I need, another thing to spend my money on.. again.

It all started with Scar posting pics on facebook of his new Red/White Busa.....

Dammit Scar!!!!!!! lol

Wow! A week goes by, and I can't stand it. Even during winter, I ride every chance I get when roadways are clear, so usually no more than a few weeks break. I had about 4-5 months break after my crash at the track years ago, and that was really tuf... dang, my hands are typing it wrong after all the arguing with Tuf.

Get aback on! It has already been decided. Deep down, you know it. Capture that feeling during your first ride, and share it with us. Nothing like it!

Yeah waaayyy tooo looooonnnnnnggggg........:laugh:

Winter is the optimal time 4 purchasing a bike :rulez:

Life is short - DON"T wait or make excuses IF you really want to feel the feeling or riding that you probably have forgot by now.

It's a miracle - they are predicting 70 degrees here in Monday - Guess, come on Guess what I'll be doing. :laugh:

I'm on the lookout. Maybe in the spring near tax time.

Back