Beautiful Yamaha FZ1 at MR this morning!

Greenbean

Registered
I saw this and had to try and take a pic with the Blackberry,

Lots of Rizoma on this one and a BEAUTIFUL set of wheels!

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzQuanBn.jpg

Those are great couch rockets, I owned one once.

I would have removed the center stand though if possible! :cheerleader:

Saw that on at bike night last month. That is a is really good looking bike. It also has a Euro headlight/gauge/turn signal. If the owners rides half as well as it is setup, he / she should look into taking the stand off to avoid crashing on it. :laugh:

:thumbsup: If anyone has any ideas on a set up like that for the 750 let me know!

Last edited:
I have a friend that rides and FZ1. He can scrape the pegs long before the center-stand touches. I've ridden his before. Great bikes.

This thread has made me go to the Yamaha website and check out their New 2010 FZ1.And WOW!!!!!!,the one in black and red is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!
I can't remember liking a bike that much so quickly,it was love at first sight to the MAX!
Second of course to the Busa. But I really do still like seeing the engine......hmmmmm

Got a blue one for sale at the shop up the road from my house. Nice looking bike even without all the bling that one has.

I hate the front fairing on those. The euro fazer headlight just makes it look awesome. I wish they sold them like that here.

Back