Beautiful ride on Sunday!

Didn't see a point in posting a new thread, so i'll just add these few photos, and video here!

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2357.JPG

I see you’re running a rear seat w/o a grab bar. Have you made sure that all four bolts are in place under the seat?

I never had really checked, and no, there are no bolts. I received the bike with the cowl only. So I ordered a new back seat. I also planned on getting a new rear grip too, but I would have to order new bolts to put it on.

So how bad is it, that I don't have the bolts on there? I know there is supposed to be 4.

If I need too, I will order them, at the same time I order my new grab bar.

I never had really checked, and no, there are no bolts. I received the bike with the cowl only. So I ordered a new back seat. I also planned on getting a new rear grip too, but I would have to order new bolts to put it on.

So how bad is it, that I don't have the bolts on there? I know there is supposed to be 4.

If I need too, I will order them, at the same time I order my new grab bar.

They're needed. They bolt the rear section to the frame. I wouldn’t ride w/o them and I certainly wouldn’t have a back seat passenger until they’re bolted.

If you haven’t got them, the bolts fit thru rubber/metal spacers with or without mounting the grab bar. Gotta hav em.

Just wanted to update this thread!

I got me a new grab bar, with the hardware included, so that was a really nice bonus! Just wanted to share that things look much better now! Not to mention safer!

Some before and after photos!

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2388.JPG

IMG_2389.JPG

IMG_2390.JPG

IMG_2391.JPG

Back