Beautiful day for a ride!

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
A buddy of mine from Moses Lake came down yesterday on his ZX-10.
We didn't have a ton of time, so we did about 170 miles.
We were having so much fun that we forgot to switch bikes...and didn't take many pics...sorry.

The ride was excellent...the aromas this time of year are something else. Down by Hermiston, Or they are harvesting peppermint....further on someone was getting the third and last cutting of alfalfa.....then, on the way back to the Tri-Cities the grape harvest was underway...

One of the many things I love about riding...you just don't "experience" your surroundings in a car like you do on a bike...
Hope I can get at least one more good ride in this season..

hldmn_01.JPG

This one is kinda fuzzy for some reason....sorry 'bout the quality

hldmn02.JPG

beautiful here in Southern Cali too. Will be heading out in an hour.

Oh yes the aroma when riding. I love it late in the afternoon on those 100 deg. days in kansas, riding past the farms, oh boy can you say arooooma! LOL

Oh yes the aroma when riding. I love it late in the afternoon on those 100 deg. days in kansas, riding past the farms, oh boy can you say arooooma! LOL
LOL!!!
Yea, one "aroma" we rode by was not so enjoyable.....we went by a VERY large dairy....

thank God for the busa's speed....I blew by that stinkhole as quickly as I could!
tounge.gif

Other than the cow $$#t I know what you mean about the smells!!!! I haven't seen BV on here for days so he must be visiting his gal back east or something. We had tentative plans for ride over your way next week end. So I'm not sure what's up with that??? I will keep it on my calendar unless the weather turns sour like it is right now!!! I'm having scooter withdrawal like crazy. My bike is all serviced and spit shine clean and ready for a ride (thanks to Tufbusa) but the weather just won't cooperate!!!

Glad you had a nice ride Mark!!!

Back