BEATIN UP ON DAT DEAD HORSE AGAIN!

ICEMANN

Registered
I figure it's mod season for most of us again and thought I would BEAT THIS DEAD HORSE AGAIN.

For all the newbies, or anyone whom recently purchased a new undertail or the TOPGUNN undertail.

Got those custom LED tail lights done and have em in silver, black, suz blue, a light blue, and red annodized housings. Will fit most undertails and stock tail lights if ya got clears.

All have built in circuits for flash rate control so they blink normal and have your option to use them as turn signals as well. Integrator is built in the electronics. All units are hand made w/21 super bright LED's. Pics available but most of ya seen em.

AND BEFORE YA ASK TEARDROP TURN SIGNALS ARE BACK ON THE FRONT BURNER AGAIN.

Have (4) FOUR DIGITAL HID UNIT'S LEFT AND THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE END OF EM FOR A LONG WHILE.

HAVE (5) pure yellow custom made 65 watt bulbs for the high beam if ya have that HID already. LEXUS LOOKIN FRONT END IS HEA!

Anyway clik the handle or email me
icemann@ameritech.net

Beating the Dead Horse again huh?:super:?

deadhorse.gif

Lo...Your Nasty. :D

Icemann, no dead horse here... Your still at the top of my list when I get serious with my bike. Unfortunately every time I have the skins to spend on my bike something else comes up. Like I just had to drop another $5K on computers this month. I'm a Graphic Artist...it's my job...but damn I was thinking the whole time about what kinda sweet stuff I could do to Lilah's with just half of that.
Anyway Bro, no dead horses man...and Folks, I'm talking to the newer guys, Icemann's HIDs, Taillights, and other stuff are the shiznit, he's been around here forever and has allways come through for folks....

All digital ballasts 3x4½x½ at about ounce and 1/2. Only digital ones avail at the moment.

$250 to your door. It's about what I have in em.

JD
937-605-3826 for detail questions. Or email.

THE LED's (THANKS BIG E FOR THE PIC)
post-6-33277-led_tail_light.jpg

post-6-33331-tail1.jpg

ALL lit up.
post-6-90522-fb8f5fef.jpg

Various colors, note 3mm and 5mm LED's
post-6-61514-fed_2009_mix___2.jpg

WORKS W/STOCK LIGHT IF YOU RUN CLEAR LENSES
post-6-91533-mvc_072f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HID on the right, dual 100 watt bulbs on high beam on left.
You judge it.

post-6-25228-hid_on_rght.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back