beartooth rally, redlodge Montana.

red1100cc

Registered
i know it's kind of a long shot, but is anyone going to the Beartooth Rally in Redlodge Montana, this weekend?

The party in Redlodge is great! it's got that small town feel with the big biker party atmosphere. the rodeo on sunday is suposed to be great!
im going to be staying somewhere downtown, over by the creek, with the "Heathens". My buddy GB said he would save me a couple trees to tie a hammock to. :thumbsup:

i got to do Chief Joesph highway last weekend, but didn't have the time to hit Beartooth. i am going to do both, TWICE, this weekend! :cheerleader:

best motorcycle road in the US my friends!

hit me up :beerchug: let's ride!

talk to the retreads, i think they're heading up there. no busas, no sportbikes actually, but i think they're going

talk to the retreads, i think they're heading up there. no busas, no sportbikes actually, but i think they're going

:poke: i got the old guys on slow bikes, angle covered. :laugh:

i was just wondering if any of yall fast bike riders, wanted to go bomb up and down the pass with me? i don't think the Retreads can keep up. :whistle:

well, im off to polish, prep, and pack the bike. :cheerleader:

bike is washed, chain checked, oil good, tires holdin air, almost all packed. i need to refold the hammock and stuff a bedroll and a towel in the duffel. :thumbsup:

im at work right now makin the dough to go. :handball:

i am going to hold off on pics for now as im thinking on doing an epic casper to denver to cody twice and beyond, trip report. :whistle: like i said, "i've been out riding." :thumbsup:

here's a teaser of where im goin though.

pics nov 2010 487.jpg

pics nov 2010 486.jpg

Back