Bear Grylls,Man:0, Wild:1

Been wondering how long before he gets hurt...kind of like we all wondered how long before Steve Irwin had something go wrong, just never suspected it would come from a sting ray...

These guys are all nuts :laugh:

oh! come on they just like living on the edge, being a Busa owner I would think you could relate :laugh::laugh:

My two young girls 11 and 7 love to watch his show with me. They remind me when its on and when new episodes will air. So I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery...I love that show.

I like the other one better. Survivorman. He dosen't have a film crew to follow him around like Bear does.

And today I shall show you the finer points of living "next" to your busa... given the conditions, a cell phone is most useful.

as this is our second night, we will call out for pizza.. by carefully opening the garage door only slightly, we can preserve the heat in the room while sliding the hot pizza in underneath.. use caution not to burn the roof of your mouth...

Tomorrow we work on getting beer....

My two young girls 11 and 7 love to watch his show with me. They remind me when its on and when new episodes will air. So I hope he has a speedy recovery.

we alll love watching him around here too. He's alot better than that other dude.

Speedy recovery Bear:thumbsup:

Les Stroud is much better, but Bear is better looking and has an accent so he gets more marketing and promotion. However, I hate to see anyone get hurt...even if he did probably do something stupid.

Les is cool but I think BEAR BETTER @ GETTING FOOD.I like both shows you know how kids get ride elephants @ circus +dumbo the elephant friendly docile animals?If you met a elephant in the wild in Kenya he would most likely kill you or try to.Never run from a lion he will chase he cant help it his instincts make him.Here test your survival skills.

Lost at Sea: Life or Death Game : Discovery Channel

http://dsc.discovery.com/survival/g

I didnt know you could burn cornchips they work just like little coals.Im going have try that.

I like it when he eats weird stuff.

900.jpg

0000040877_20070702183016.jpg

Thanks for the pics. That counteracts the thoughts I had looking at Dave's cookies! :rofl:

I like Les' show also but the thing that bothers me about his show is the setting up a camera....walking by...then going back to get his camera. And from what I've seen Les can't catch shiat! The dude practically starves for 7 days every show.

I'm sitting here eating chinese as I browse the posts, sure could have done without those last pics ???

Hopefully they'll cancel his show, maybe his reign of stupidity will end with just HIM getting injured doing stupid things that will get impressionable people killed.

Les Stroud may go hungry sometimes, but 99% of his techniques are legitimate survival techniques. Not some Wannabee out filming his own private Ego Videos...

discovery channel

les has bring more gadgets 2 make it.

I wonder what would happen if Les+ Bear both came upon a dead deer+started 2 fight over it.

Last edited:
Back