BBC on the road?

BigBadDodge

Registered
Not that BBC sicko's heading down to aurora last night riding a road i've put hundreds upon hundreds of miles on, getting up to about 55 its a 2 lane road through absolutely nowhere for miles, all of a sudden all traffic stops in front of me...WHY? Some beater ford truck full of crap had a big block come rolling out of the bed, bounce once(seriously never ever thought one of those would bounce) and slam dead center into a cherokee.

Needless to say i can say the money i put into the brakes was WELL worth it, dropped 2 fast and got on em hard, no lockup, very controlled stop, kick one more gear into 1st as i hear tires screaming behind me, lean left and onto the oncoming lanes next to a suburban, car behind me didnt hit the suburban but i woulda been creamed.

And then today i see a hot tub come dropping out of a lifted ford, literally shattered as it hit the ground and then 10 minutes later a golf cart comes rolling off the back of a trailer going 65mph, got to test the brakes on that one again to.

Watch the trucks and trailers, people get so lazy sometimes and dont realize that one strap or bungie cord they didnt put on could kill someone!

Go home and stay there for a week, somethings out to get you!!

Thats crazy, have you see this guy before?

full truck.jpg

Back