Bazzaz

Gotbusa likes his Bazzaz, he utilized it for his Texas Mile run.

i looked at it and it seems badas. But im not that savy i like the plug and paly. I would still like more reviews from anyone who own a bazzaz though. Thanks

i have bazzaz and i like it. going to ecu flash for my big bore. the bazzaz will work great on a piped bike. im actually gonna have my setup for sale before too long. bazzaz zfi + quick shift + zafm.

The Bazzaz stuff is awesome!

Like it says on his website: "After working as a race engineer at Yoshimura R&D for six years and helping Mat Mladin bring home his first 3 AMA Superbike championships, Ammar Bazzaz decided to start Bazzaz, Inc. in an effort to fill this need in the racing market, with the ultimate goal of bringing high level technology and knowledge to all levels of racers and motorcycle enthusiasts."

I would choose the Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Control unit over a PC, any day.

I have a Bazzaz and so far it works great... the Bazzaz hooks to all 8 injectors to. Not sure if the pc5 does all 8 or not but the pc3 only connects to 4.

I got my Bazzaz today hooked up and went for a lil stroll with no pipes. OMFG that was great. I know some are gonna say Bazzaz what. I say Bazzaz rocks. Pipes should be here on Friday. I cant wait.

I have a bazzaz on my 08 and if you get the AFM setup with it honestly eliminates the need for dyno tuning...We had my bike dyno'd today at B & V Performance in MD and the A/F was exactly identical to what the bazzaz was showing...I really like how you can self map based on the target A/F then adjust it yourself...it's VERY user friendly. Yes you can do much more with the ECU editor but the bazzaz with the AFM works for me!

pc and bazazz do the same thing so which is better is a mute point.

and FYI the fastest 08 busa stock at the Texas mile and Loring meet was tuned with a
PC3 only using 4 injectors not 8.

pc and bazazz do the same thing so which is better is a mute point.

and FYI the fastest 08 busa stock at the Texas mile and Loring meet was tuned with a
PC3 only using 4 injectors not 8.

But on a GENII the PC 5 will only control 4 injectors. As stated B4 the Bazzazz can do all 8. For my $$ I am using the ECU EDITOR. Its better than any of them. I use it along with a WEGO III data loger w/o2 sensor. I drag race it and can tune it after each run if the corrected altitude changes. I can make fuel changes,change ignition timing,balance the upper and lower injectors,ramair compensation, also if you have turbo or nitrous it can be tuned with that. Its very easy to use and alot less expensive than the PC or bazzazz. just my 2c worth:thumbsup:

But on a GENII the PC 5 will only control 4 injectors. As stated B4 the Bazzazz can do all 8. For my $$ I am using the ECU EDITOR. Its better than any of them. I use it along with a WEGO III data loger w/o2 sensor. I drag race it and can tune it after each run if the corrected altitude changes. I can make fuel changes,change ignition timing,balance the upper and lower injectors,ramair compensation, also if you have turbo or nitrous it can be tuned with that. Its very easy to use and alot less expensive than the PC or bazzazz. just my 2c worth:thumbsup:

yes I agree editor.
Making a point that controlling all 8 will not make it any better than controlling 4

Back