Baxley sport chock

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Been looking at all the chocks available and went for the baxley. Charles at street n track delivered it today and I must say I'm impressed even before putting the bike on it. The construction and paint finish are first rate. Thanks for the hookup Charles, makes me feel good when I can give a sponsor my business. Great service!

cool.gif

They are especially good in the trailer. Starting to see a LOT of the crinkle finish type at the track.

Update. I have mounted the Baxley on the trailer and it is awesome! Drive right on, two straps on the back and all done. Took the bike for a test drive on the trailer and it was as stable as can be. For those of you interested, give Street and track a call and Charles will fix you up.

(GSXcite @ Sep. 07 2006,09:29) Update. I have mounted the Baxley on the trailer and it is awesome! Drive right on, two straps on the back and all done. Took the bike for a test drive on the trailer and it was as stable as can be. For those of you interested, give Street and track a call and Charles will fix you up.
I have done the same, but I still secure the front. I just don't know if I completely trust the chock that much to only secure the rear.

hal I've been looking at those and haven't decided on what to get yet. Let me know how ya like it.

(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 07 2006,12:34) how much?
It was $210 delivered, but there was no shipping involved as I live in KC where Street and Track is located.

(RDosdorian @ Sep. 07 2006,10:35)
(GSXcite @ Sep. 07 2006,09:29) Update. I have mounted the Baxley on the trailer and it is awesome! Drive right on, two straps on the back and all done. Took the bike for a test drive on the trailer and it was as stable as can be. For those of you interested, give Street and track a call and Charles will fix you up.
I have done the same, but I still secure the front.  I just don't know if I completely trust the chock that much to only secure the rear.
I know how you feel about strapping the front down as I have always done it that way too, but the Baxley sport chock is designed for bikes with a 120x17 front wheel and they hold the bike firm when it clamps onto the tire. On the test run I went through some tight corners and the bike did not move a bit. The reason I bought the chock was to be able to get two bikes on my open trailer. Without the chock I could not get enough room to attach the straps at the angle needed to secure the bike.

(Shibumi @ Sep. 07 2006,13:51)
(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 07 2006,14:34) how much?
Yeah, what he said...  
rock.gif

Pics?
Can't do pics right now as I'm having trouble logging on to the org. at home. (still on AOL). I can't do it at work so as soon as I can get the problem solved i'll post up some pics.

(fstbusa @ Sep. 07 2006,17:52) hal I've been looking at those and haven't decided on what to get yet.  Let me know how ya like it.
Travis, This chock is one of the best designed well built pieces of equipment I have ever purchased. If you are in the market for a chock I would recommend it . Why don't you come down for the meet n greet and check it out in person?
biggrin.gif

Bought them for transport to the Spring Bash. Had two Busas in a van pretty tight, no movement whatsoever.

busa_003a.JPG

Strapped front pegs to van seat mounts (this side not strapped yet) and ran a strap from pillion grab handles to rear post just in case of panic stop en-route. Worked great!

Bash.jpg

(PDBusa @ Sep. 08 2006,15:57) Strapped front pegs to van seat mounts (this side not strapped yet) and ran a strap from pillion grab handles to rear post just in case of panic stop en-route. Worked great!
Thats the same chock I have PD. You have the hot setup with the van and two busas in there. Do you have a pic of the bike before you put it in the van so we can check out those chicken strips? LOL

PS, put those bikes in the van and come to the meet n greet this weekend. Chris will not be there to interpret for you, but I'll try to fill in.
biggrin.gif

Back