battle of the busas > NEW VIDEO.

...twenty minutes to six pm here, I've had a bowl of cereal today that's it.  nothing was going to get in my way as I was headed to the kitchen for food ....that is until I had to sit through and watch that awesome video clip.  What track is that?  (oh how I wish I lived close to it)  Tell me where it is and I'll move there...I swear I am dying (not only of hunger right now) but from lack of curvy rides here in corn country.  totally awesome, if that track is in your hood, then you are one lucky pilot.  Love the wheelies down the straight!

Excellent Nick!

Ok, that's IT! I live 40 min away from that track, I HAVE to get over there!

I am hitting the track this Monday the 26th. Texas World Speedway at Bryan-College Station TX. Hopefully I can do somethin good.

OH YEAH! OH YEAH! The BIG track too! It's a Monday, I'm off! No game that day either.

What do I have to do to get my bike to get on the track? No mirrors, tape the headlight? No safetywire I hope.

Yes Nick, please come with us!

My son may want to come and take pics and vids!

OH YEAH!  OH YEAH!  The BIG track too!  It's a Monday, I'm off!  No game that day either.

What do I have to do to get my bike to get on the track?  No mirrors, tape the headlight?  No safetywire I hope.

Yes Nick, please come with us!  

My son may want to come and take pics and vids!
Tape the tail lights and turn signals or take them off. No safety wire required. I will email you tonight with the internet addy to sign up.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Monday! Monday! Monday!!!
June 9th at the big track!
Let's get a large 'Busa contingent there this time!

Gar

Back