Battle Los Angeles the movie

Whats the real story? Have aliens already invaded LA before?

:rofl:Have you been to L.A? That's their command center...there and DC, and those are just where the really stupid aliens live too. There's bad neighborhoods everywhere apparently:rofl:

I tried watching it. Couldnt get passed 10 minutes...Toy story CGI was better...original toy story...

I liked it , theres a new series out on TNT called falling skies thats same type of idea .

guess i will have to watch it and see, is it better than the War of the Worlds that Cruise did?? Now District 9 was awesome:thumbsup:

guess i will have to watch it and see, is it better than the War of the Worlds that Cruise did?? Now District 9 was awesome:thumbsup:

War of the worlds was a bit more tense because it followed civilians trying to survive so their chances weren't as good. Battle LA involves well armed troops so it's not as on the edge as War of the Worlds was. I watched it on my 65 inch HDTV and thought the graphics were pretty good. Avatar was the one I thought was a cartoon!

Like Racer X said for $1.08 at Redbox it's well worth it.

These movies I believe are a prediction of our future. It is only a matter of time. Same as there are good and bad people I think there are good and bad Aliens out there. Which one we first make contact with is up to the heavens to decide.

Back