Battery

Slowboy

Registered
Just wondering has anybody tried the Shorai LFX Lithuim Battery?

I am in the need of a new battery right now. And just wondering if anybody have used one of these before

Just bought a Gel Battery and it has quite a few more cold cranking amps than the stock. Haven't put it in yet but it was about the same price and has a longer warranty to it than the stock one.

Sorry can't be of any help with the Lithium Batt.

Ok, maybe the warranty isn't more but the other stuff sounds great. You'll have to check out another site for CCA. Hold on I'll check mine quick.

And I'm wrong again......:banghead: They're both 140 CCA.

So heres the difference and a web site to verify since I am obviously blowing somethin out my :moon:!

TruGel BATTERIES
Gel Electrolyte Powersports Batteries
Has a much longer storage life on the shelf or in the bike • Resists vibration and impacts which damage regular wet batteries • Works better at lower and higher temperatures than a wet battery • Won’t leak like a wet battery, even if the case cracks • Can be installed at any angle • Has a life span that can be up to twice that of a wet battery • Maintains contact with all of the plates, all the time, giving morecranking power and longer life • Will not sulfate like a wet battery • 2-year manufacturer’s warranty

TruGel Battery Cross Reference & Specs

give it a shot. I like the 1.8lbs of weight it has. Not much more than a Yuasa

210 cca

Last edited:
well I am thinking about it I already had a Mottobattery that didn't last! And waiting for a replacement! And next weekend it should be nice enough to ride... so I gotta get one soon

I have a motobattery in my 06 right now. got it for the terminals. keep it on a charger cause my alarm/GiPro kills a battery in 1 week

Looking at the light weight one for the 05 project bike myself

if you don't have a battery tender i would recommend getting one with next new battery - will always be fully charged--

if you don't have a battery tender i would recommend getting one with next new battery - will always be fully charged--
Better yet, get a Battery Minder with the pulse desulfator. About the same price and it can rescue many dead batteries. Save one battery and it will pay for itself. With two cars, an SUV, three motorcycles, and an airplane, my Battery Minder has paid for itself about two dozen times!!!
Amazon.com: BatteryMINDer Charger/Maintainer/Desulphator - 1.3 Amp, 12 Volt, Model# 12117: Automotive

Back