Battery tender

BK24

Registered
Those using it, where do you have the plug routed? I zip tied mine under the hump so it is easily accessable by removing the hump/pass seat. Anyone have it mounted in a better place requiring no removal of anything?

Maybe I'm missing the point of this thread! I remove my front sit and connect it up.

I permanantly atached the connectors to the battery. I then routed the Tender plug in down the right side of the bike directly below the rear of the front seat and wire tied it to the rear brake hosing by the resevoir at the front of the swingarm. easy access no muss no fuss 5 minute install.

I know this post is a few days old, but I have my wires routed down to the space on the left side below the hump where the grab bar is to help lift the bike on a center stand. If you look at the space on the right side it is not open and has a black cover on it. On the left side there is a small lip that will allow you to fold the wire over and tuck it out of sight. To hook up your charger, reach in and pull it out, no seat to unbolt.

(BK24 @ Sep. 30 2006,15:46) Those using it, where do you have the plug routed? I zip tied mine under the hump so it is easily accessable by removing the hump/pass seat. Anyone have it mounted in a better place requiring no removal of anything?
+1 I've got mine routed in the same place. It works and is easily accessible.

beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Oct. 12 2006,18:51) I know this post is a few days old, but I have my wires routed down to the space on the left side below the hump where the grab bar is to help lift the bike on a center stand. If you look at the space on the right side it is not open and has a black cover on it. On the left side there is a small lip that will allow you to fold the wire over and tuck it out of sight. To hook up your charger, reach in and pull it out, no seat to unbolt.
+1
I put longer wires on mine and have the plug in the same place

Back