Battery replacement

KRUZIN

Registered
Just got a quote for a YT12A-BS battery for the Busa $104.86, that is just freakin insaine.
rant.gif
Anyone know of a much lower price for this battery or an equivelant replacement?

Batteries Plus. I think I got mine for around $50 or $60...

I got mine at advance auto for something like 60 bucks. Granted this was for my VTX, but it's the same battery.

I would suggest charging it before installing, It lasts longer then just installing into the bike.
Jon(Loomis).

Thanks for all replies, very very helpful indeed. Batteries Plus has the best price, of course I dont know what the shiping will be but the battery specs are exactly the same as the OEM batt. THANK YOU ALL....
bowdown.gif

+1 on batteries plus, that's where I got mine from. couldn't see paying over 100 for a battery. they had it in stock too. the store is common... there should be one kinda close/ reasonable. shipping might be costly since they are filled and ups, usps, or fedex might not do it for that reason.

Batteries arent that difficult to resolve. Crack the damn case and add dionized water to it. let it sit for about 2 hours, then put it on a battery tender. WALAA!!
wowold.gif
....new battery!!!

Back