Battery Location?

Sam Lin

Registered
Can someone e-mail me the location and some directions on how to get to the battery on an '03 Hayabusa? I need to get the harness for my Battery Tender onto it before I leave soon.

Thanks
Sam

Take a 5mm allen wrenchor what is also known as a hex key wrench and take the two bolts off holding the seat on. There is one bolt on each side. Once the seat is removed, you will be able to see the battery and make your installment.

Take a 5mm allen wrenchor what is also known as a hex key wrench and take the two bolts off holding the seat on.  There is one bolt on each side.  Once the seat is removed, you will be able to see the battery and make your installment.
idea.gif

Yeah, what he said. It is under the front seat.

OK, first get off the bike, then walk in a counter clockwise direction till you have circled the bike....still don't see it, then try what Bird said.
tounge.gif

Didn't it come with a manual?
Yeah Not to be a bobo, but walk around your bike counter-clockwise as Thinker suggested, do as bird1300 said, then read your owners manual.  It's an easy read takes 10 minutes and is full of stuff you need to know.

I really appreciate the help guys - I'd have checked the manual, but it's my dad's bike, I just wrench on it, and I don't know where he put the manual - he left traveling a few days ago on short notice, I leave very soon now, so had to get this done.

Thank you again.
Sam

I really appreciate the help guys - I'd have checked the manual, but it's my dad's bike, I just wrench on it, and I don't know where he put the manual - he left traveling a few days ago on short notice, I leave very soon now, so had to get this done.

Thank you again.
Sam
Huh? Your wrenching on your dad's busa and you don't know where the battery is? You must have a lot of faith in your fathers love.

I did Throttlemeisters, Helibars, Battery Tender (done now!), SS brake lines, HIDs, and a bunch of other stuff - I know my way around a wrench, I'm just very careful with new things, as I'm used to working on various cars.

Sam

All right all you smart azzes. Cut the kid some slack. i know many Busas that I guarentee you would not find the batteries. Some even in the worst places you could imagin.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board Sam.........Ks
I'm sure the guys meant no harm so stick around and enjoy the site. Lots of usefull info to be found here.

Back