Battery Charging Mod

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 23 2007,22:15) Thanks, Lear. I pasted the wrong image... this is what I'm looking to get:
021-0123.jpg

Will this work for me using the setup I described without the worry of amp load?
Thats what I have

Been wanting to do the mod since it started getting cold... but I want to do it with the acessory plug. Hopefully this will motivate me
super.gif

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 23 2007,22:15) Thanks, Lear. I pasted the wrong image... this is what I'm looking to get:
021-0123.jpg

Will this work for me using the setup I described without the worry of amp load?
It should work just fine. You can find all the stuff you need at Powerlet.com. Remember, whatever you do, you have to have a way to disconnect your socket which is mounted to your frame cover, from your battery when you take the cover off. (The two white connectors that you see in my pics. Dealsgap.com (go to their website) also sells powerlet products and you'll be able to see all the connectors there. Hope this helps... and amps won't be a problem with a battery tender.
wink.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 23 2007,22:22)
021-0123.jpg

Thats what I have
Hey Heavy... the actual web site for the stuff you need is: http://www.sporttouringusa.com/ I just happened to run across it on dealsgap.com. Just go directly to sporttouring.com and they have every you can think of to hook this stuff up.
wink.gif

Its long enough to pull out and plug, then I tuck it away while I am riding.

mine barely stick out far enough from my seat to worry about . But that looks good .

Back