Bath and a few pics...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got around to washin' Da' Train for the first time in literally months. At least two... I knocked the dust off a couple times but haven't had time to actually soap 'er up and get 'er clean. I had a free hour today so I got to work. Even took some WD40 and some rags and cleaned all the visible chain lube mess off the swingarm and frame. She didn't get the attention she really needed considerin' I rode 'er the other day on soakin' wet roads after a rain, but she looks a lot better than she did.

Anyway, here are the pics...

In this first shot she looks like she's sayin' "phuq da police" to the work cage. Hehehe... Catch me if you can!!!
biggrin.gif

32426317.jpg

A few more poses. She's not quite as rude to the civilian cage, but she does still hog the attention as you can see.
wink.gif

32426318.jpg

32426319.jpg

And what a nice ass, huh?
super.gif

32426320.jpg

As always, Very nice pics Bullet... Wish you had a Black one though... that way I could save em' and pretend that my rides that well loved...
smile.gif

As always, Very nice pics Bullet... Wish you had a Black one though... that way I could save em' and pretend that my rides that well loved...
smile.gif
Well, she's been gettin' tough love. Yers is prolly cleaner than mine is now. I've been ridin' 'er instead of cleanin' on 'er and she ain't what she used to be. I gotta say I'm havin' a LOT more fun with 'er though.
wink.gif

She hasn't seen fresh Zaino in about 5-6 months, bro. She needs a good detailin' but everytime I have time to do that I end up wantin' to ride instead.
wink.gif
She may not get the scrubbin' and detailin' she really needs until winter, when I'll spend mroe time in the garage than the road.

Nice pics as always BT, she's looking good.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|pipefighter248
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092179926 -->

Still a hot lookin' bike. Now all you need to do is get that UFO tail on her!

Yeah, I wanted to wait until I painted it but it's lookin' like it might be winter before I get around to that. Just got too much goin' on and tryin' to make some local group rides and hangouts when I'm off. I need to put my paint money toward gettin' the shop floor done instead... Just a lot of shid in the way of things right now...
drooling3.gif

Still a hot lookin' bike.  Now all you need to do is get that UFO tail on her!
Yeah, I wanted to wait until I painted it but it's lookin' like it might be winter before I get around to that. Just got too much goin' on and tryin' to make some local group rides and hangouts when I'm off. I need to put my paint money toward gettin' the shop floor done instead... Just a lot of shid in the way of things right now...
drooling3.gif
I know how it is. I'm tryin' to finalize the plan for Baby J and hopefully get that project started shortly. Already got some things on order, but still have an Excel spreadsheet worth of stuff to get and get done.

sh!t i needs to pan out for a digital cam that resolution is awesome sweet shine BT 2 clean too ride and get dirty
biggrin.gif

drooling3.gif
I know how it is. I'm tryin' to finalize the plan for Baby J and hopefully get that project started shortly. Already got some things on order, but still have an Excel spreadsheet worth of stuff to get and get done.
Sad thing is that when I started talkin' shid about paintin' my bike and buildin' the shop I thought I'd have both done pretty quickly. Now I can't really finish either and I feel like a big bag of hot air for all the talkin' it up I done.
drooling3.gif
The overtime money has been nice for payin' down some debt I had accumulated buyin' stuff for my house after I built it and for gettin' the few toys I've been able to get but the stress and busy schedule is about to get to me. I need a VACATION big time!!!
wink.gif

drooling3.gif

Looking good as usual BT ... glad you're getting some riding time in ... like you said ... riding is therapy ... the painting can wait and the shop can wait ... but you gotta ride !!!!!

Whew..............sure glad those bath pics were of the Busa...............I was almost afraid to open this thread up.
laugh.gif
She looks good as always BT.

Back