Basket Case Progress

I need to correct my last post. After reading it which I should’ve done before posting, it kind of came off wrong. I did in fact post everything for other people here on the forum as well, just not solely.

Reiecco mate , I think I can safely speak for all of us when I say , a thoroughly enjoyable restore adventure , featuring really great progress description , backed by excellent pictures . The bike has literally transformed from dusty neglect to shining intimidating street / drag weapon . Just cause to be proud of your skill and methodical attention to getting it right . Been really great making that journey with you bro , and look forward to many more , well done mate !! :thumbsup:

Reiecco mate , I think I can safely speak for all of us when I say , a thoroughly enjoyable restore adventure , featuring really great progress description , backed by excellent pictures . The bike has literally transformed from dusty neglect to shining intimidating street / drag weapon . Just cause to be proud of your skill and methodical attention to getting it right . Been really great making that journey with you bro , and look forward to many more , well done mate !! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro I appreciate your words. This Friday through Sunday I’m riding up to the mountains camping with some friends
luckily I’m only having to strap down a tent & sleeping bag. Most of the others will be on baggers. ✌️

Back