Basic NOS map?

oldhat

Registered
Hey guys. I'm looking for a baseline NOS map for the bike. Running a Hindle exhaust. Anyone got??

Seld... I suggest you get one from quasar!! The simple way would be to make your exisisting map richer in the higher gear and full throtle

I'll ask around to some of the NOS running bikers that I know around here. Are you running 40 shot or what??

Sled, Sorry I wasn't able to hook up with you guys this weekend. I got stuck working a double shift, and with the rain I just figgured sleep was my best bet - never figgured it was gonna clear up when I crashed at 7 am on Sunday. Anyhow, I wouldnt risk your motor with anyone's map that wasnt made for your bike.

Give hitman a call....been hearing good stuff about his maps from one of the local guys here. If you need more info drop me a pm.

yeah I know Shen...but by how much do I increase is the question. Who's Quasar?
Quasar is a member on suzukihayabusa.org !! He makes custom maps for the busa... and he is pretty good with what he does. PL if you want his eMail. I use the MAP he made on elenor... and I love it!!

Sled, mate... I check up the online manaul of schnitz... and they recomend that you use a 90 octane fuel. and they further say - "it is recomended that you increase the high RMP faceplate by two bars". So that's the additional quantity of fuel you should be adding!

here is the link - http://www.schnitzracing.com/manuals/DRY-3008-1.PDF

Hope that helps mate

Some interesting info there Shen

whats the deal sled my map to fatt for ya
tounge.gif

Just kiddin

whats the deal sled my map to fatt for ya
tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]

...you gave him a MAP
rock.gif
smile.gif