Basic mods 2007 Busa

Vindaloobeast

Registered
Just a quick reach out for some information. What would be the best way to got to get a bit more from a standard 2007 Busa ? I have in mind a nice fruity pipe but would like to know more about the best choice or proven combination of pipe, filter, tre and airbox mods.

Please be specific with detail as I have read lots about various airbox mods but It doesnt mean much to me. Also, there seems to be some degree of debate about which TRE is the best..but bear in mind Im looking for one that plugs in and not one that has to be crimped or spliced in to the loom.

Vindy.

call brocks get the exhaust and power commander set up more power and lighter and cool sound

Just kidding, Ah set of pipes and ah good dyno tune unless you want to spend large $$$$, I think tre is a wast of time unless you plan on riding over 186mph and were you gonna do that?

exhaust and a ecu tune is your best bet for more power. Other than that your not looking at getting too much power on basic mods. Remove your PAIR Valve too. Its a waste of 5 lbs and just a bothersome thing.

OK, thanks for that...seems the TRE is a bit of a joke from some of the other threads Ive read. I'd love to turbo a Busa but its not going to happen because I simply cant afford to do it and really want to keep things reliable.

Thanks for the help anyhow.

Vindy.

You're best performance bang for the buck is to go down one tooth on the front sprocket and go 2 up on the rear. It'll make a HUGE difference in how hard you're baby pulls, and its cheap to do :beerchug: Then you can add a reasonably priced used full system and pc with a BMC filter if you chose, and have yourself a friggin' rocketship :thumbsup:

Back