Bashful and Blanca home safe.....

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Wow we was Rollin. 840 miles in a little more than ten and half hours. It was cold when I left and cold thru Atlanta but after that the sun came out and we were hauling ass. Sunday and zero traffic. I-75 and Fl Turnpike traffic speeds were almost 90. It was 799 miles there but 840 home because some idiot got on I-75 NORTH after eating a taco for lunch and well we were 20 miles back closer to Atlanta before I realized something strange was going on? Kinda like a déjà vue. Feels like I've seen this before....oh %+^+%*} I'm going the wrong way!!!!! :banghead: Get off turn round now ride 20 miles more south again to get to where I just was :banghead: I had thought about staying over somewhere for the night but with the way the traffic was moving we made great time. Coming home it was a lot easier because the closer we got the flatter and faster it became. Actually feel better now after today than the first day going up and I only rode 500. Total miles in six days is just under 1900. It was a most excellent adventure :) Party on.....:thumbsup:

God it's good to be back home though. I'm standing outside in shorts and shirt barefootin 69 degrees walking the dog! :cheerleader:

No fire needed :)

Glad you made it home Boo. Ill catch ya at another one!:thumbsup:

Saiid, it was great to meet you in person and i am very happy you madesafe the trip.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Ok Blanca explain the bashful:dunno: you didn't just hide in the corner all week end did you:laugh:

Well it was my first bash and first time meeting up with folks and I guess I didn't come out of my shell fast enough. Capt thought I was more social online than there for the first day or so. I kinda just soaked it in. It was culture shock all the way around. God I missed that country, the valleys, the TREES, the accents (GeorgiaBusa made me really feel homesick with his) getting usernames and real names straight, the COLD, all of it took me a bit to soak up so they thought a name change was in order. They call me Bashful now. It's good because now Blanca and I can finally be separate individuals. Many here have always thought I was Blanca but its actually my bikes name. So now we each have our own.

:welcome: Home! Glad you were able to represent the great state of Florida!

Chef I made all flatlanders proud and did a great job of reppin FLA. Lots of pics and videos coming.
I slayed the dragon and wasn't Skeered to lean her over at all.

Aaaaaaaaaahhh good morning Cuban coffee and sun on my feet!

Mmmmmm

cfea8312.jpg

I know you're glad to see the sun again! It was by far the most rainy and chilly Bash yet...

Glad you're home safe!! Hope to see you again next year! :)

It was 37 this morning Saiid....

That is one LONG ride home.

Thank you for the honor of the Toaster!!!

Back