BASH PROBLEM..looking for passengers/roomers

dolilind

Registered
I have a 2 bedroom Cottage at the Phillips. Everyone that was supposed to ride down and split the room with me backed out. Talked to Busa 99 he is wanting to split the room, but still have nobody to ride the 500+ miles From terre Haute In. to the gap with. Another problem i have is, i can't leave until friday afternoon/eve. now. My painter at work quit at a bad time and now i have to paint again, so im stuck till then.

Any one wanting to ride down and gimme a PM Im planning on taking both of my bikes but might be able to get a bigger trailer that can haul more bikes if needed.

I might be interested. I will PM you my phone number.

Well I now have a couch available (fold out thing) if Chris is staying over there now.. (glad to get this found out)

Spot available Wed-Sat nights...

Well I now have a couch available (fold out thing) if Chris is staying over there now.. (glad to get this found out)

Spot available Wed-Sat nights...

if it's a couch like the last one I slept on, I didn't think it folded out???. I also didn't know you were depending on me to sleep on it.

if it's a couch like the last one I slept on, I didn't think it folded out???. I also didn't know you were depending on me to sleep on it.
That was a fold out, you just never "unfolded" it..

hey if you guys are going to tow out too, let me know so Sam and I can get that part worked out as well..

That was a fold out, you just never "unfolded" it..

hey if you guys are going to tow out too, let me know so Sam and I can get that part worked out as well..

I never meant to "bail" on you with your couch I honestly didnt think it made any dif. if someone was sleeping on your couch or not and I wasnt 100% sure you didnt have someone else staying there too (like Sam or the other Chris). I figured I'd sleep on your floor or someone elses flr. if I had to. So when an actual bed opened up I figured I'd help Darrell out and leave more room for you at the sametime. I truly didnt think this was going to be a burden.

As far as trailering.... Darrell isnt going till Fri. evening and I didn't want to leave that late. So YES my plans are to still ride down with Sam. Of coarse I would have told Sam if that changed.

Does a couple or someone who doesn't mind kids need a room for the Bash? Gixer was going to take the room, but is now rooming with Mike. We wouldn't mind helping someone out.

Please send a PM to DNGrumpy by Sunday if you are interested.

Thanks.

Does a couple or someone who doesn't mind kids need a room for the Bash? Gixer was going to take the room, but is now rooming with Mike. We wouldn't mind helping someone out.

Please send a PM to DNGrumpy by Sunday if you are interested.

Thanks.
Im staying in the cottage with you and Dave!

I never meant to "bail" on you with your couch I honestly didnt think it made any dif. if someone was sleeping on your couch or not and I wasnt 100% sure you didnt have someone else staying there too (like Sam or the other Chris). I figured I'd sleep on your floor or someone elses flr. if I had to. So when an actual bed opened up I figured I'd help Darrell out and leave more room for you at the sametime. I truly didnt think this was going to be a burden.

As far as trailering.... Darrell isnt going till Fri. evening and I didn't want to leave that late. So YES my plans are to still ride down with Sam. Of coarse I would have told Sam if that changed.
Chris it is not a burden... but a heads up would have been nicer

Not that I have nothing else to take care of for bash other than who is rooming where..

fold out sleepers are not the greatest beds I know

We will get you a place to sleep... we got food taken care of, so now all you need is your gear and a plane ticket.. :whistle:

Back