Bash pics from Georgiabusa

Tim, I'm sorry I didn't get to ride with you more. Remember invite yourself to the beach any time. Thanks for the tour of the Foothills and entertaining Monica when I was off doing guy stuff (as she would say).

Oh, thanks for the pics too...

Ted, the ride Friday was great. I have a few more roads to take ya on the next bash. :D Monica is a sweetheart, great catch Ted. I will come to the beach, and your gonna come to my house for nightfall. You and Monica and the little pooch take care. :)

John, did you get any shot of me in my PINK shirt on the Dam run??? Email me some.

Thanks
One second please!

Fall Bash 08 107.jpg

Last edited:
Wished I got to the Foothills with ya! I love it up there. In the Spring someone's gonna have to bring me. Since we will most likely have Anastasia with us again! :lol: You guys have her hooked.

You or Anastasia either one can ride with me, if Halie does not come, it would be my pleasure, if it is OK with Dave. :) I took this pic at the photo shoot of Anastasia and Dave. You looked pretty proud in the pic also. Reminded me of when Halie came with me, good times.

2008fall busa bash 064 (Small).jpg

Back