BASH Mr BOGUS.... let em have it....

:thumbsup:

At_First_But_Then.jpg

I find that he has a lot of the same opinions I do, and I like people that are right. :whistle:

My only complaint is that he thinks he doesn't have to change his plugs?
Ever?

Randy and I were walking up to the restuarant at the spring bash when we came across this big shaggy one eyed dog laying under a shade tree licking his balls! Randy said, "Hot Damn, I wish I could do that"!

I said, "Randy, don't you think you should try petting him first"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Randy and I were walking up to the restuarant at the spring bash when we came across this big shaggy one eyed dog laying under a shade tree licking his balls! Randy said, "Hot Damn, I wish I could do that"!

I said, "Randy, don't you think you should try petting him first"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I knew it wouldn't take long till some good ones chimed in. :rofl: Can't wait till the Fall Bash. Same ole' dog may be laying there under that same ole' tree :laugh: :whistle:

damn you for paying for my gas and toll road fee's so that I could come down and see naked women in not one not two but three different topless bars and a tent with the girls gone wild bus, damn you for buying me a drink and paying for my steak too, and for the lovely pictures you sent me in my email....ah hell no matter how I look at it damn you randy...damn you because I want to do it all over again....
:beerchug:

by the way all of this is a true story:thumbsup:
:beerchug:

:rofl:

Back