Bash Hotwash

Well as the newbie. My obersvations: Google Maps doesn't tell you theirs a two hour detour you have to take. I was glad this was a small group. It felt more like just a group of friends getting together. The showers at the Phillips are meant for people that are only five feet tall. Gixerhp makes some excellent drinks. MC Mustang is the life of party. Twobrotherbusa and GeorgeBusa did a great job leading a few of the rides. Trying to hang with Tiller is a very difficult job. VaBusa is an hoot to hang out with. Omslaw made some excellent food. That Rooster will never be the same.
Minivans are the best things to follow if your in a hurry to get home.
I had a great time and plan on going again. I really enjoyed it. Thank you to all for including me in.

VaBs "faked" a sore wrist so I could ride Caesar while my bike was down. No I didn't wash him.
Omar can cook! Who knew? Great food
Katy makes an awesome potato casserole!
Darcie is a dog and Wayne is the man!
Charlie shocked us ALL! I promise not to post the video!
ChrisJP: Do not, I repeat DO NOT post that pic! But I do want a copy! Chilli Was awesome dude!
Special thanks to MCM for facilitating the traveling fire pit hi jinx road show!
Dawn has no issues drinking a shot or two.....even right out of the bottle! Thanks for the coffee cup my lady.
Pappy is one special human being!
Busa riders can drink any car guy under the table and wake up in a lot better shape too!
LCB can shred a tire! So good to see!
The B girl never has a bad day!
Racerv is one heck of a stand up guy!
Loud rattling in your clutches is BAD!
Grandpa wants to sell a sweet '05 red/black due to physical issues, but in reality he just wants to buy a CanAm spider!

Gixerhp makes the best drinks and shots anywhere. And is very good at getting them into the unwilling!
Jen has become a super rider! And she cooks even better!

Thank you to all for making this a great bash! Great to see everyone and hope to again.
Remember, make "I Love you " the last words you say before saying goodbye to your friends. You may never get that chance again.

well i will attempt to make a "hotwash"...now where do i start..oh yea...look through the pics and refresh my memory....wait.....i dont remember that!!!....lol

tasha (DragonAzz) will say the oddest things at the most inappropriate times lol
mary (my wife) CAN make friends
BJ is WAY COOLER in person....and hyper too (Mt.Dew in the morning is liquid crack lol)
Darciedog (wayne) is a gun nut too!!.. and one great guy.
katie is great and love the sound of barney
pappy....you ARE the man...nuff said
Chris (superbeagle) is one tall dude and funny too
John (racerV) can eat crow lol
grandpabusa was cool too wish i had talked to him more
Keith glad to have met you and hope i get to hang with you again soon
Robert (DO3) admitted i know everything lol
john (plumbusa) tucks his shirt in and the group liked playing slots with Ace because he didnt lol
Lisa (LCB) has a great kid and knows how to whoop a tire lol
Danielle makes cute kids lol
Steve is well dressed and i love his angus hat lol
There are more pro gun people at a bash than i experienced last time
the "corolla boys" can party too..
i can sing...just not "THAT" song lol
jen (mimooza) can whip up a mean gluten free lasagna...and BUTTERBALL just aint for thanksgiving anymore lol love ya girl
John (GIXERHP) can really take tashas abuse (and everyone else's) in good humor and will always be my friend.
Dennis (Busawhipped) is really friendly and more down to earth than i ever expected...
Dawn (Chicken Stripper Snookie) Shawn has a keeper, "hold my feet" has new meaning, Tennis, moonshine, Yeager, rooster...in that order lol
Shawn (MCMUSTANG) is a very understanding man and gives people alot of chances, dont dare a marine, i will if you will...makes for a fun night lol
Omar does not wear the pants, is a great cook, holds Va's liqueur well...and has a great sense of humor, and is one kinky dude lol
Nick (ACEhole)... has respect for the law, and makes the party!!
Charlie (twobrothers) sometimes its the quiet ones you gotta watch out for ...lol
Tiller glad you made it down wish you could have stayed longer
Michelle (VaBusa) its not her fault, gives great hugs, trips over air, sniffs out cops, knows how to keep the "boys" in line, if she takes off her shoe...lol

in conclusion i believe the bash fire pit is an alcohol fueled group therapy session where great things happen and i wish i could remember it all...luckily the pics will remind me of some of what happened but will never replace the overall feeling of the memories of who it all happened with.

Back