Bash Hotwash

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Some observations, inner dialog and general pontificating...

1. This Spring Bash was awesome. All of the normal Bash elements were there, but...
2. ... This Bash was different due to the split- whether because of people coming to the Hayabusa Bash or because of the people who didn't want to choose... I think it would have been bigger had it been whole. This is a big part of why we do not want to keep thing separated... And won't from now on...
3. I now know what the Betsy Ross III %er flag is...
4. Sierra Mist is the Devil!!!

Any other thoughts? I will add more...

1: I enjoyed seeing everyone, and was glad that Halie rode with me on Saturday. It was a good time. :)

2: I am glad the Bashes are not going to be separated anymore, I don't like missing people. I will try to ride over to the Hayabusa Bash in a few weeks. :)

3: Again, I had a really good time. :)

Here is an observation, The ZX 14 and the BMW S1000R are very smooth bikes, but I wont trade my Busa for one. :D

1) Although short, this was one of our most enjoyable Bash events. And I didn't even take a bike...lol.

2) I'm fairly certain that the combined knowledge, abilities, and skill sets of our group could easily take over the world.

"This doesn't reply to you" should be in every single speech :rofl:

And it was so awesome to hang with Ace again!! :thumbsup:

I miss my friends all ready :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I learned what hotwash means :laugh:

I need to hit the few corners we have around here, I haven't in years. I use to hit them everytime I went out. I can hardly walk right now. That's how tight my thighs are :laugh:

When Dennis says fall in behind at the first stop ........ do it :bowdown:

Good peeps are hard to beat. I laughed so hard at the pit

Turns out "Here, hold my beer" isn't the funniest thing one might hear around a fire, right DO3?

superbeagle has magic hands :whistle:

The Magic happened ;)

The shop exists even on the Skyway...

Ace looks good on Caesar :hide:

GIXERHP loves his new poster, errrrr, license plate I gave him :D

Chicken Stripper snooki has a thing for holding feet :whistle:

twobrothersbusa can stay up past 9 p.m., two nights in a row. Who knew?

The moon was low in Robbinsville on Friday night...really, really low...

MC Mustang will make car guys join us by taunting them every time they walk by, and by taunt, I mean yell at them until they probably pee'd their pants...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

My input,,

Pappy rebounds from a Stroke very quickly, and is a wonderful person!

Michelle take the poster and stick it,,

LCB, there are no chicken strips in the MIDDLE of the tire,, if so, replace soon!

Shawn, get a Job Stateside, so you can be here

Charlie,, Sorry about all the shots i fed you, but man you really keep in stride!

Omar, thanks for the food, as well as the cooking, great job, as well as great to see you.

Flicka,, allways great to see you and the misses, congrats on finishing school,, but now go get a job!

Darcia and Katy, great to see the both of you, great times with great friends,

Now as for Busagirl4444 . you need to stay away from the caffeine, and keep the wonderful smile!

Now for my Bike, stop being a Bitc

And one more,, Ace,,

You are allways welcome here with me, it was great to see you as well spend time with you.

Thanks for coming!

Back