Bash Dragon pic humor, caption this pic

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
All in great fun TTV as I really wish my wife liked to ride as yours does but.....:laugh:

"Aw C'mon what do you mean 27 times is enough?"

KRS_3273.jpg

(Passenger)27 times already on the back of this bike my ass HURTS, (Rider)So what do ya what me to do, Im not pulling over, Im having to much FUN!! :moon:

PASSENGER: wat da ef......did you fart again, really?
RIDER: why does it have to be me? And for the Nth time, do not grab me down there right before we go into a lean :whistle:
PASSENGER: grab what?

"See, what did I tell you, the hump cowl is just as comfortable as the seat! Sure Bashful, just get it out of first gear or I'm going to take the front seat......"

This is Macon454 and co-pilot. I saved these from one of his posts as they're some of my favorite pics ever! I made this little poster and it's hanging over my desk.

Commitment.jpg

LOL, there were about 6 cruisers in front of us and we were doing about 15mph. So when we rode by the camera man, I was like "why are you taking pictures?". :laugh:

i know the bike will go faster but i've got to pee and am trying to miss the potholes :laugh:

Thanks for the cover story twotonevert but we all know it was me in front of you......

Caption... " What do you mean lean more, I am leaning"

James is asking the photographer "She's been following me for days. Is she still back there?" :laugh:

Back