Bash attendance list

Just to let everyone know my Sis Kat and Her Husband Richard are coming too. The Varner Klan Returns again :-) We have rooms 119 & 120. Looking forward to seeing Everyone !!!!

Sounds great!
Just to let everyone know my Sis Kat and Her Husband Richard are coming too. The Varner Klan Returns again :-) We have rooms 119 & 120. Looking forward to seeing Everyone !!!!

Awesome!! We'll see you all there! :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Where in Florida are you riding up from?

Rumor has of a guest appearance from a lost member,,

Where is Acehole?

I'm trying to swing it. I don't want to ride though. Thinking of renting a trailer. Where is Tim these days?

Just reserved room 102. April 23rd thru the 27th. Please let there be a good weather window. Go that far in rain and wind would not be fun.

Just reserved room 102. April 23rd thru the 27th. Please let there be a good weather window. Go that far in rain and wind would not be fun.

It isn't fun...did that in 2012 for 15+ hours :banghead:

Looking forward to meeting you! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Ah oh.... I wonder if there are any rooms left at the favored site. Eeeks could this really happen for me again? I forget if my phone can find Ms Reba's phone number or if I remember the name of her showplace. I will need to look through the recent topics / threads for roomspace/mates too.

IS The attendee list current at spot 1 as usual?..... Captain and SEMI not committing yet?????

Ah oh.... I wonder if there are any rooms left at the favored site. Eeeks could this really happen for me again? I forget if my phone can find Ms Reba's phone number or if I remember the name of her showplace. I will need to look through the recent topics / threads for roomspace/mates too.

IS The attendee list current at spot 1 as usual?..... Captain and SEMI not committing yet?????

semi and cap won't be there this time around :(

Phillips Motel, Robbinsville, NC :)

semi and cap won't be there this time around :(

Phillips Motel, Robbinsville, NC :)

Thank you! My bud is making reservations at Microtel for the same weekend. If possible I hope to troll over on a goldwing so I have the most seat time. Crossing my fingers already.

I'm in. Hoping I can find a spot for the rig....

Do we know who is in the first cabin up from GixerHP?

Im in that cabin but trailer plus multiple vehicles but we will figure it out!

Is any one else going to be there all week,, or just me?

Back