Bash attendance list

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Dawn and I will arrive sometime on Thursday...

sroos

Registered
Steve and Pappy will be there on Monday I think. I will show up on Wednesday sometime.
Wayne and my Uncle will probably show up mid day on Monday, I'll be dragging in around dark on Monday. Let the fun and games begin. Not bringing the 14R to chew on Busa's this trip, but will have a little extra something something to keep things exciting.

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
See you soon!
Wayne and my Uncle will probably show up mid day on Monday, I'll be dragging in around dark on Monday. Let the fun and games begin. Not bringing the 14R to chew on Busa's this trip, but will have a little extra something something to keep things exciting.

bumpfire

Registered
Looking forward to getting to some of ya.Im local,bout a half hour or so away from deals gap.Weathers supposed to be good,they repaved the rough section by the lake last weekend.Unfortunately the THP as well as Blount county have been out in force lately..Biggest thing is be safe and have fun.Anyone should have the need for anything,let me know(repairs,tows,or need I say it bond)

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Looking forward to getting to some of ya.Im local,bout a half hour or so away from deals gap.Weathers supposed to be good,they repaved the rough section by the lake last weekend.Unfortunately the THP as well as Blount county have been out in force lately..Biggest thing is be safe and have fun.Anyone should have the need for anything,let me know(repairs,tows,or need I say it bond)
You going bumpfire?

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

PJFZ1

Registered
Bumpfire - do I know you?

bumpfire

Registered
You going bumpfire?

via Samsung Galaxy SIII
Will be around the gap Sunday,be riding a purple and black 04.would really like to come around on sat. But got a daughter playing flight basketball.there is a lot going on in east tn. This weekend.been at wind rock ATv resort today for their spring jamboree,so many things to do so little time!

bumpfire

Registered
Bumpfire - do I know you?
Don't know,names Scott.Im over in Seymour,we definitely need to do some riding.I don't know of another soul around that rides a hayabusa.you going over on Sunday?maybe we can meet up and go over together.

PJFZ1

Registered
I'm in Maryville - This Sunday I think I'll be up to my elbows in a buddies bike, but might get out int he evening.. I'm likely to be on a Black CBR.

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
Made it in Thursday afternoon to some fun times. MMM good drinks, chili and of course family.. Excited to be here again even if I brought my Beemer. hehehehe :whistle:

One Fast Busa

Registered
Well I was really hoping to make it down. But instead I had to come up north to Philly for personal reasons. But its all good. Yall have fun and be safe.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JWallace