Bash attendance list

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Will let you know closer to the date. You are definitely welcome to spend the night here on the way through if you want to get a jump on it. If the weather looks good, I'm going to ride. If the weather is marginal, I'll put her on the trailer. If I trailer, I'll probably bring both bikes.
You could put one bike in the trailer, ride another down, and be able to put it in the trailer too if you wanted to take a break and ride in the truck.

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
I know everyone will miss me but this is the first spring bash that I will not be at since 2005. :angry:

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
I know everyone will miss me but this is the first spring bash that I will not be at since 2005. :angry:
I'll miss seeing you Travis. It has been a long time since we rode together. Was that when Doyle got his performance award from the Iowa HP?

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
I'll miss seeing you Travis. It has been a long time since we rode together. Was that when Doyle got his performance award from the Iowa HP?
I think it was, its been a few years! HAHAHA

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
95% sure I'll be there. I need to be home Sun morning, so I'll be leaving Sat around lunch time. Planning on coming in a little early to make up for it.

Busalude

Registered
So I know this is a newbie question. And i am the newbie... When does this all go down? And is the new guy invited?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So I know this is a newbie question. And i am the newbie... When does this all go down? And is the new guy invited?
All are invited :)

This is the last full weekend in April (25 - 27) and some show up days earlier, stay later...we stay in Robbinsville, NC, call up Ms. Reba at the Phillips Motel to book a room. It's fun and you'll meet some good people, ride some good roads... :thumbsup:

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JWallace