Bars... Stock

Y2K81

Registered
No idea if these are stock bars or which thread pattern is stock but if someone could let me know that would be great

The pic of the screw is showing the new bar end screw vs the actual hole size. Bar could be aftermarket and so it's hole isn't stock or is of better quality and is the proper stock size.

Bar ends pic just cause.

IMG_20161006_183337454.jpg

IMG_20161006_183452367.jpg

14758048287641799894462.jpg

Not stock bars. Look like helibars knock offs. You could always find some tapered head bolts that will fit at the local hardware store and drill out the bar ends if they don't fit in the holes.

Well I've got new bars on order but they need the bar ends that tighten up a stopper on the inside. Might grab a pair of spiders from BMX head sets and pop those in and tighten up to them.

Thanks tho it's good to know what ppl have put into it.

Just aftermarket straight ones. I might go after a set of riser bars as these ones are slightly bent anyways.

Just aftermarket straight ones. I might go after a set of riser bars as these ones are slightly bent anyways.
If those are Helibars they are supposed to be Angled from the factory. Thats part of the benefit they tout.
TS03000_web_0003__32081_zoom.jpg

Back