Barber Motorsports Trackday 9/18-19/10 STT

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Well folks, thought this deserved its own thread. All packed up and ready to head out in the AM. Will see LABusa and his better half BoB (hopefully, Dawn?), TwoBrothers Busa and Tiller tomorrow (Anyone else coming?).

Weather is supposed to be clear no chance of Rain (Randy must not be bringing his sexy Italian mistress) and about 90-95 both days.

This will be the thread I post pics to from Tapatalk.

Sooner or later Saiid you are gonna have to SHOW UP and DO IT :laugh:

I'll give you the Dragons cell number .
If you can get her to say yes I'll pay for you and me both.
Right now after my low speed wallop into a car I'm lucky both Blanca and I aren't sleeping outside :laugh:

Keith, I will not be able to attend this track day :( We just got Randy all loaded up and he will be picking up Yammie Kev at noon so they should be up there around 4:00 or so. Not sure if he's going to the motel first or to the track.

Y'all have fun, ride safe and keep my husband in line! :laugh:

Oh and the RIW will be there. Mr. Busa is staying home with me:thumbsup:

Keith, I will not be able to attend this track day :( We just got Randy all loaded up and he will be picking up Yammie Kev at noon so they should be up there around 4:00 or so. Not sure if he's going to the motel first or to the track.

Y'all have fun, ride safe and keep my husband in line! :laugh:

Oh and the RIW will be there. Mr. Busa is staying home with me:thumbsup:

Oh crap, it's gonna rain :whistle: Will miss you Dawn!

I can't wait. This day can't be going any slower. I have a test in an hour and then have to endure and entire baseball practice before my wife and I can hit the road. Will be late (actually will be pushing it to make it before they close the gates on us at 9) but will get there eventually to hang out will everyone else. See yall soon.

Oh crap, it's gonna rain :whistle: Will miss you Dawn!

Its gonna rain alright, rain SWEAT!

Gonna be HOT and MUGGY.... I'll probably lose 15 pounds tomorrow:beerchug:
Gonna try out a Red Bull / Gatorade / bottled water survival concoction!

Gotta go by Yamaha Kev's place to pick up him and the R6 in about an hour, then we roll north.

See yas tonight!

Yall have a great time and be safe!!!
Bob I think it is time you and Mr Busa got on a first name basis!!!! :laugh:

Soooo, where's everybody at?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Everyone made it i'n ok. I'm sitting
In Randy's room drinking a beer. Dawn he wants me to send u this pic.

P.S. Dawn plea change tufbusa's " handle" from GPR sales rep to "Casanova" will explain later :laugh:

Oops here's the pic Randy says he wants this says u will like the sticker on the window

Word on the street has it y'all have some good company across the paddock. :whistle:

The one time I can't go and there are "professional motorcyclist " hanging around....UGH!!!:banghead:

You guys have fun, be safe and can't wait to see the pictures.:thumbsup:

Good morning from Barber!

AMA racers are out practicing for next weeks races; we are pitted next to the Suzuki M4 racing team of John Hopkins, Elena Meyers, and Martin Cardenas!

Dawn we haven't figured out yet but you can bet we are gonna get some pics w them...

Back