Barber Dates - September/October

Tiller said:
Chris, I was contemplating doing one Saturday in "I" and then "A" on Sunday, but I wound up doing advanced both days. I am sure we will be able to let them out in "I" for a couple sessions so we can ride together. But who knows, maybe they will bump you up to "A" :laugh:

Team Gixxer has been fortunate enough to become good friends with one of the most adored Instructors and he really likes us. So I don't think it would be too much trouble to be able to get a few sessions in together :thumbsup:

sounds cool. really looking forward to making it back out there.

We might have to talk the staff into letting us come down into I on Sunday afternoon last couple of sessions so we can ride with you guys.

Trey, you are riding much better as evidenced with today's ride!! :thumbsup:
Thanks Keith and thanks for all the help. Will see you all @ Barber Sep 29-30th. Plan on passing a few while not being lapped. Still working on the October dates. Really want to get out there with Flicka. By the way, I still have my rear pegs tied up with Charlie's zip ties from last years track day. Gotta love Team Gixxer

I need suspension work done to the GSXR before it goes back out on the track. Don't know that I'll be able to get it done before winter. Will keep in touch. I may just ride Luci down and spectate Sep 29-30th.

BusaWhipped said:
I need suspension work done to the GSXR before it goes back out on the track. Don't know that I'll be able to get it done before winter. Will keep in touch. I may just ride Luci down and spectate Sep 29-30th.

Sounds good Dennis. Will keep in touch.

Looks like wife and I are gonna do road trip dallas TX/shreveport LA/new orleans LA/biloxi MS/pensacola FL/then up to BARBER AL. So will leave on 9/22 and get back 10/1. Sept 29/30 in Barber. I will be in I -group. Look forward to seeing ya all there.

Looks like wife and I are gonna do road trip dallas TX/shreveport LA/new orleans LA/biloxi MS/pensacola FL/then up to BARBER AL. So will leave on 9/22 and get back 10/1. Sept 29/30 in Barber. I will be in I -group. Look forward to seeing ya all there.

Well let me know as it gets closer, because I will be headed up from Milton...

MC MUSTANG said:
Well let me know as it gets closer, because I will be headed up from Milton...

Milton LA.? looks like you are on our route. Will have to stop and say hey if you are around.

AWESOME!!! September and October are going to ROCK!!!!!!

Maybe we will be able to drag Tim (Georgiabusa05) out there too.

Back