Bar Risers and Peg Lowering

SKYGZR

Registered
Looking for sources to help enhance the comfort level. 2002 model year. NOT looking for "rear sets", but to lessen the knee cramp and wrist weight, to get a more "touring" oriented posture.

Any links to products appreciated. (I haven't searched the forums as of yet.)

Welcome aboard!!!! As far as the pegs go....... The guys here replace them with buell pegs which lower your feet like 1in or so. A board member sells them. Just use the search option and look it up under "buell peg mod". As far the bars go............ You can get heli-bars or bar raisers. Some sponsor here sell them. or get them from eBay also. Sorry I don't know how to post links from my phone. Hope this helps.!!! More people will be along with more advices.!!

welcome aboard! these 2 helped me considerably and i used them for the gen1 and now the gen 2. 1st buell peg mod and i use soupy's bar risers which help the wrists out a lot. :beerchug:

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

These bikes can take a little getting use to, I'm an old man and would take off right now for 12 hours of road, that said do a search on helibars, bar risers, and buell pegs.

Welcome, I am 6'6" and am currently doing the same! I did the Buell Pegs and they are sweet!! However I have a size 15 shoe so my foot gets in the way allot!! I am going to go with a Pirate 360 Peg set from Cycle Pirates and thinking of a set of Heli Bars to raise me up a little bit!! :worthless::rulez:

The Heli bars were an amazing mod... After having shoulder and elbow surgeries, I would have considerable discomfort after riding for an hour or so. But now that's a problem of the past :smiley10:

Back