Bar riser kit (superbike) type

Don't know anything about the risers, but man there is some cool stuff on that website.... I would love to hook up some QD brake lines and stuff! Wow.

i had a set i got from e-bay. need to do lots of trimming makes the bars alot wider and longer lines also needed.
mounted them then sold them never left the garage
just my 2.5cents

home made reaper style. longer #8 bolts and 2" steel spacers from lowes
about 20$ ish

DSCF1479__Large_.JPG

Hey Ranman, I presume you had to modify your windscreen to accept the higher bars? Can you show some photos of your mods?
Thanks.
-Jim

(Jimshog @ Jan. 04 2007,10:58) Hey Ranman, I presume you had to modify your windscreen to accept the higher bars? Can you show some photos of your mods?
Thanks.
-Jim
here ya go
beerchug.gif

post_11_48489_DSCF1690.jpeg

Did you lengthen the choke cable? Re-route?
Brake and Clutch lines are easy fix but the choke cable is stretched even with my 1 1/4" Gen Mar riser. Any suggestions?

(lambretta man @ Jan. 19 2007,10:07) Did you lengthen the choke cable? Re-route?
Brake and Clutch lines are easy fix but the choke cable is stretched even with my 1 1/4" Gen Mar riser. Any suggestions?
i`m running 2" longer brake and clutch. easy up grade.
the hi idle is re routed below the tank.i think you can see it in one of the pics.

(LadyHawk @ Jan. 19 2007,10:39)
(lambretta man @ Jan. 19 2007,13:15)
(ranman @ Jan. 03 2007,14:39) and from the top
Where did you get the caps you have over the fork tube holes?
+1
they are from lowes. black plastic i think 1" or 1 1/8" they were about 50cents each. cleans up the look they also had chrome. they are in the nut bolt section in the drawers
beerchug.gif

(ranman @ Jan. 19 2007,13:54)
(lambretta man @ Jan. 19 2007,10:07) Did you lengthen the choke cable? Re-route?
i`m running 2" longer brake and clutch. easy up grade.
the hi idle is re routed below the tank.i think you can see it in one of the pics.
I'll re-route that choke/idle cable . Thanks.

Back