Bar raisers which one to buy?

qpddd

Bits and Bytes user
Donating Member
Registered
I'm going to buy myself some Genma bar raisers for my K8 just to give myself a little extra comfort when touring. There are 2 differwnt types, 3/4" and 1 and 1/4 inch, any thoughts or advise. Does a 1 and 1/4" raise look silly on the headstock or not?

As always

Thanks

Tony

I went with the soupy's risers 1 inch and the set cost less than $20.00, if you just want to spent the extra $180.00 Genmar is a good one and I would go with the 1 1/4.

I have 1 set of polished aluminum 1" and 1 set of polished 1 1/4" for sale.. shoot me pm if I can help. :thumbsup:

Was outside with a tape measure yesterday trying to visualise what 1 1/4 raisers would look like, Does the new height of the bars not interfear with the bottom of the screen when the bars are at full lock?

Tony

Was outside with a tape measure yesterday trying to visualise what 1 1/4 raisers would look like, Does the new height of the bars not interfear with the bottom of the screen when the bars are at full lock?

Tony

No interference at all.. These are brass but you get the idea..

Also not sure if these are the 3/4" or 1 1/4" As I had the 3/4 on but have since changed to the 1 1/4".. I know for a fact that you can use 1 1/4" risers with no issues as many members here do run the 1 1/4" ones they bought from me.

LMK if I can assist you.

2000Hayabusa087 (Medium).jpg

After looking at the pic again I'm pretty sure those are the 1 1/4" ones... :beerchug:

After looking at the pic again I'm pretty sure those are the 1 1/4" ones... :beerchug:

Hi, thanks for the picture, did you say you make these? If so what is the cost, are they easy to fit and more importantly do you ship to the UK :)

Sorry for so many questions.

Kind regards

Tony

I used to make these I have just two sets left is all.. A 1" set and a 1 1/4" set.. Very easy to install..
I will ship to the UK for the actual cost of the shipping charges..

pm coming your way..

I used to make these I have just two sets left is all.. A 1" set and a 1 1/4" set.. Very easy to install..
I will ship to the UK for the actual cost of the shipping charges..

pm coming your way..

You're a very kind man :)

Look forward to your PM

:beerchug:

Last edited:
I have the ones from DR1300R, and they work great and take about 30 min to install.:thumbsup:

Back